wow slider

  • botanical-image
  • magazines
  • mountains-and-lakes
  • retro-comic-invite
  • tree-thumbprint
  • vintage-illustrations
1 2 3 4 5 6
jquery slideshow by WOWSlider.com v5.4

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Pennant Tags




For a long time, I've had a few design ideas milling about my mind but my hectic workload of the past few months has made it difficult to realize these and get any new designs finalized and ready for sale.


But - hurrah? - August has been a much slower paced month and I have finally been able to get at least a couple of these designed, printed and photographed. First up - new Favor Tags. I love this pennant / banner shape sooooo much more than the traditional Luggage tags, and have a little bit of an Obsession with a new Calligraphy font I recently purchased. I think they're going to be a big hit :)