wow slider

  • botanical-image
  • magazines
  • mountains-and-lakes
  • retro-comic-invite
  • tree-thumbprint
  • vintage-illustrations
1 2 3 4 5 6
jquery slideshow by WOWSlider.com v5.4

Monday 16 September 2013

Love is in the Air


I really love doing themed invitation designs, and this one has been floating around my head for a while. There is nothing new about Airmail themed invitations - that has been done before, I admit it. But what I really wanted to create was the Wedding Program, and the invitation suite gives Brides and Grooms the option of having fully coordinated stationery.
I'd had the idea of doing a flow diagram/visual order of service for a long time and played around with several concepts to make it work. But as soon as I began working on the airmail range, the design sort of... took off!


Styled on the air safety pamphlets found aboard any Aeroplane, and evocative of air travel's heyday of the 50's and 60's, this Retro Wedding Program is a great addition to any vintage wedding ceremony and a perfect keepsake for your guests.